As Concorde Hotels (”Concorde Hotels“, ”The Company“ or ”We"), we take the utmost care to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and to process your data in accordance with the legislation while you perform the services we provide to our guests. 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (the “Law”). we would like to inform you about the following topics within the scope of this lighting text prepared in accordance with the article:
1. How can we obtain your personal data?
2. In which your personal data do we process?
3. For what purposes and for what legal reasons do we process your personal data?
4. For what purposes and with whom may we share your personal data?
5. What are your rights regarding your personal data and how can you use these rights?
How can we obtain your personal data?
As Concorde Hotels, we can contact you with our guests through many channels. For example
• During your visits to our agencies or branches,
• When you call our call center and leave your information,
• During your visit to our website or when you become a member and make a reservation;
• You may share your personal data with us during your e-mail communications with our customer service or other Concorde Hotels employees.
In addition, if your relationship with our company occurred through a brokerage firm, we may also obtain your personal data through these brokerages.
In which your personal data do we process?
As Concorde Hotels, we may process your personal data in different categories within the scope of the services we provide to our valued guests.
* Your identity and contact information; First name, last name, TCKN, passport, etc. your information and e-mail address, phone number, mobile phone number, information contained in your ID, address information
* Your audio and visual records; Your photo, your call center records
• Your financial information; financial records or payment information about the services you have received from our company
• Your current and past transaction information; your hotel or package tour preferences or travel information about your current or past reservation.
• Your request and complaint information; written or oral records of requests and complaints that you have submitted to us regarding the services offered by Concorde Hotels, or your special requests regarding your existing reservation
* Your insurance information; details about your travel insurance policy
• Your personal data of a special nature; We may process your health information in the form of personal data of a special nature if you have a health condition that may cause you to have special needs during your trip or if you request a change or cancellation of your reservation due to your illness.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
As Concorde Hotels, we may process your personal data for the following purposes and based on legal reasons:
• 5 of the Law in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested in the best way.article 2. We process it on the basis of the legal reason contained in paragraph c of paragraph ‘it is directly necessary or relevant for the establishment and performance of the contract’. As Concorde Hotels, we bring many products and services to you, especially reservations. To be able to provide you with the products and services you have requested, or through our website in order to achieve your membership, identity, communication, demand, or processing of your personal data such as your financial information, and thus your reservations to be made, the operation process and your membership process we follow. For example, we make hotel reservations, purchase air tickets on your behalf, notify the people who will meet you and provide you with informative communications about your trip to perform a package tour of your choice. If it is necessary to process your special qualified data during the booking processes, we will process this data by requesting your explicit consent.
• Article 5 of the Law in order to improve the quality of our products and services.article 2. According to the legal reason of the ‘legitimate interest of the data controller’ contained in paragraph f of the paragraph, and from time to time 5 of the Law.article 2. We process it based on the legal reason contained in paragraph d of paragraph ‘the relevant person has been made public by himself’. As Concorde Hotels, we are always looking for ways to provide better service to our guests. We carry out business development activities and analyses for 1/3 of the purposes such as improving the quality of our products and services, measuring the satisfaction of our guests, getting to know our customers and their preferences more closely, creating more efficient business strategies. We process your personal data in order to carry out these business processes. Or we may process your personal information contained in the feedback you have given publicly on social media in order to improve our products and services and measure customer satisfaction.
• Article 5 of the Law for the purpose of conducting commercial communication activities.Article 1.we process it with your ‘express consent’ in accordance with the paragraph. As Concorde Hotels, we offer many products and services. We may send notification contents to introduce you to these products and services we offer and to inform you about innovations and opportunities that will excite you. It is entirely your choice to receive these notifications; you can give us permission to send these messages to you whenever you want, or you can withdraw the permission you have given.
• 5 of the Law in order to finalize your requests and complaints.article 2. 5 of the Law on the ‘legitimate interest of the data controller’ and Paragraph f of the Law. Article 2. We process it based on the legal reason of ‘fulfillment of the legal obligation of the data controller’ contained in the first paragraph of the paragraph. Your requests and feedback are very important to us. We may process your personal data in order to evaluate your requests about how we can better provide the services we offer you and to take the necessary measures to resolve the negatives you have experienced or to prevent them from happening again.
• 5 of the Law for the purpose of creating financial records.article 2. We process it on the basis of the legal reason contained in paragraph c of paragraph ‘it is directly necessary or relevant for the establishment and performance of the contract’. We may process your personal data while conducting the financial processes of our company. For example;
your personal data may be processed during the preparation of invoices for the services we provide, the creation of financial records or the conduct of financial audits.
• Article 5 of the Law for the purpose of conducting internal activities.article 2. We process the ‘legitimate interest of the data controller’ contained in paragraph f of the paragraph based on the legal reason. As in almost every company, we are able to process your personal data when conducting our business activities, conducting certain processes within the company and creating records. For example, we manage our information technology infrastructure, reward our employees for their performance, or conduct internal audit operations.
• Article 5 of the Law in order to fulfill the legal obligations to which we are subject. Article 2. ‘Fulfillment of the legal obligation of the data controller’ contained in subparagraph ç of paragraph 2 and 2.we process it based on the legal reason that it is ‘clearly stipulated in the laws’ contained in paragraph a of the paragraph. As a company, we are subject to many legal obligations. For example, we may process your personal data and share your information with authorized public institutions or private organizations in order to fulfill certain obligations arising from regulations such as tourism, tax, insurance legislation. In particular, we may process your personal data to respond to lawful information requests made by authorities such as judicial authorities, police forces, regulatory supervisory agencies, etc. to respond to these requests.
For what purposes and with whom may we share your personal data?
In certain cases, we may share your personal data with third parties. Below we outline the parties to which we may share your personal data and our reasons for sharing it. We would like to underline that as Concorde Hotels, we never share or access your personal data with unauthorized third parties in a way that is in our best interests.
We may share your personal data with third parties and our reasons for sharing are as follows:
• We may share your personal data with our business partners. In the scope of services enables us to deliver you the products you receive our package tour hotels and similar accommodation service providers such as airline companies that offer travel insurance or ulasimhizmet bus companies offering such as insurance companies or the companies that provide the service organization, we may share your personal information with our suppliers. Especially when you purchase tour packages that include foreign trips, our business partners to whom we transfer your information may be abroad. In many cases, the third parties to whom we transfer your personal data will also be able to process your personal data in the capacity of data controller.
• We may share your information with our suppliers. At some points where we communicate with you, we use the services of third parties other than Concorde Hotels. In this context, we receive services from suppliers in matters directly related to our services, such as sending commercial messages, managing our website, providing our information technology infrastructure. However, we may share your personal data with lawyers in order to protect the legal and economic security of our Company. In these cases, we are able to transfer your personal data to suppliers.
• We may transfer your information to financial institutions. We may share your personal data with banks or payment institutions to make payments for our Services.